Monday, September 8, 2014

Good Measure: Pattern Play

My mom surprised me with the perfect gift the other day. I love post cards and I love pattern, so the new collection of postcards named Pattern Box pretty much made my day.  The beautiful box, as you can see below contains a curated collection by the Textile Arts Center of 100 postcards from 10 favorite designers.


I often talk about mixing it up in terms of pattern and style when it comes to your closet, but the same goes for home decor. While a little pattern can go a long way, when it's done right, pattern play wins every time.


You will be seeing these cards pop up in product photography and style photo shoots for Zelma Rose. They have been officially added to my beloved postcard collection and I can't wait to create some new vignettes alongside my designs.



First on my list though is choosing a small collection to frame in my studio. I'm definitely having a hard time, so if you see any favorites in the bunch give them a shout out!

xoxo

Lisa


Original photography, art direction + styling for Zelma Rose by Lisa Anderson Shaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment