Monday, September 22, 2014

Good Measure: Must Have Fall Hat

I love a good hat and this season I'm in luck. Hats of all kinds on are trend for fall from rich and structured felt fedoras to warm and chunky knit beanies.  Out here in NorCal, even during the rainy months we get a good deal of sun, so this fall I wanted to buy a few good brimmed hats, to not only scare off the chill, but also provide a little needed sun protection.

Moorea Seal Hat | Zelma Rose Hat Band
I searched around for a while and finally decided on a few very reasonably priced wide brimmed felt hats from Moorea Seal. This dark grey one has quickly become my favorite and without hesitation, I designed a Zelma Rose hat band to add a bit of mountain style to my brim.

Moorea Seal Hat | Zelma Rose Hat Band
Finding the right hat can be a challenge, but at around $30 a hat, these beauties from Moorea Seal can't be beat and leave you with a little left over to dress your brim!

Moorea Seal Hats | Zelma Rose Hat Band

Check in later this month for a fun DIY to turn your felt hat into a stand out fall accessory. 



Happy hat hunting!!

xoxo

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment