Wednesday, September 17, 2014

From the Studio: Zelma Rose Named Martha Stewart American Made Finalist!

So there I am at my desk Monday morning scanning through my spam when what do I see but an email from Martha Stewart American Made. I nearly missed it!  Congrats, it says, Zelma Rose has been chosen by Martha and her esteemed panel of 16 judges as a finalist!

Zelma Rose Finalist Page at American Made
Here's where I need your help! Voting started Monday September 15th, and after being a finalist for the third year in a row, I think it's time I get to meet Ms. Martha face to face, don't you?! So let's get out the vote and send me to NYC to meet Martha! All you have to do is click here. You can vote up to 6 times a day everyday through October 13th. Martha and her team will announce 10 winners in October. So keep your fingers crossed and head on over to my profile and vote! It has been with all your love and support that ZR is the business she is today, let's take this thing to the next level and send me to NYC! 


Martha likes me! She really, really likes me! If you are a friend and follower of ZR then you already know about my obsession with Martha Stewart. You can read more about my love of this big bad ass business woman here. As you can imagine this is all pretty exciting. Of course I'd love to win this thing! There's some great prizes like $10,000 for my business, and a bunch of opportunities to partner with Martha Stewart Living. So yeah it would be great for ZR! Plus, I would love the extra visible platform to talk about Zelma Rose's commitment to supporting mental health services for our Veterans through organizations like The Wounded Warrior Project.  So spread the word and cast your vote! I can't do it without your support.

Go ZR go!!

xoxo

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment