Monday, September 15, 2014

Good Measure: How to Tie a Bow Tie

This past weekend while working at Brit + Co Re:Make, I got to speak with a lot of you in person. The Men's Collection always does well at shows and I love seeing what patterns you are drawn to and how you mix and match your neck wear and pocket squares. Everyone has their own unique style and I absolutely LOVE that!


There is never a time when I am in person that I am not asked to give a demonstration on how to tie a bow tie. Makes sense right?! I spend a lot of my time tying bow ties around the necks of some pretty spectacular people and I am always happy to share my tips for tying the perfect knot. When I cannot show my knot tying skills in person, I like to send customers a few video links to some of my favorite demos. I'm currently storyboarding a Zelma Rose How to Tie a Bow Tie video...I'm just looking for the right director and crew...any ideas? Until then, I thought I would share some of my favorite How to Tie a Bow Tie videos all in one place.

Enjoy!

xoxo

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment