Monday, August 18, 2014

Good Measure: Colleen Mauer Designs

Back to school is one of my favorite times for fashion. Stores are stocked with beautiful and rich fall colors and fabrics. Button up shirts, blazers, and denim rule and if you love the classics as I do, this is your season. There are so many trends I'm excited about this fall. Wool felt hats, clogs, and chunky waffle knits are right up my alley.

When it comes to adding to my closet for fall, I'm always on the lookout for designs that will work well with what I already have. Many of you know, I'm big into incorporating heirlooms into my everyday looks, and this often requires a "missing piece" kind of hunt, looking for something that will tie everything together. This Colleen Mauer Bangle is definitely what I was looking for to pull together my love of mixing metals. A modern and minimal design, this Individual Gradient Bangle handcrafted by San Francisco designer Colleen Mauer combines gold and silver in a delicate gradient around your wrist.



This bangle will tie together some of my more complicated and intricate heirlooms rings and bracelets. It is number one on my fall shopping list and I can't wait to get a few around my wrist! Thanks Colleen for making such beautiful jewelry!

xoxo

Lisa

Photos are courtesy of www.colleenmauerdesigns.com








No comments:

Post a Comment