Friday, August 8, 2014

4 the Record: Steal Your Face

It's that time of year again when the ever so hip descend upon Golden Gate Park for a weekend of great music and outdoor peeing. Actually that could be every weekend, so let's just say it's time for Outside Lands. I thought it fitting that this week's 4 the Record style post focus on the original NorCal festival musicians, The Grateful Dead. If you must know, yes I did follow, and yeah I've eaten my share of parking lot burritos. Moving on...I hope this homage to great music, killer album design, and festival style gets your weekend off to a rockin' start.


Pendelton Blanket | Bailey Hat  | Madewell Scarf | Madewell Crop Top | Steal Your Face | Rachel Comey Boots |
Imogene + Willie Denim | Hipp + Kirk Bag | Materials + Process Tote
xoxo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment