Wednesday, August 27, 2014

From the Studio: Introducing the Hand Stitched Tamarancho and Vista Ridge Slip Necklace

I feel like it's been a while since I updated you all on what has been happening in the studio. Things are nearly in order after the move and the final piece of furniture came today to help tidy up the shipping station. It's been wonderful to have such incredible light, a beautiful view, and lots of critters big and small wandering around the perimeter. I'll be sure to share some photos soon!



In the mean time, I wanted to share with you two of my newest designs. Introducing the Tamarancho and Vista Ridge Slip Necklaces. The inspiration for the design of the chain came from the clasp itself. I originally procured these to be used as the clasp on my Hand Knotted Statement Necklaces. The clasp was so beautiful that I wanted to find a way to make it a central design feature, which is why I like styling it with a fully buttoned shirt to really showcase the clasp.

These designs are part of a fall and winter centric color scheme and one that has been prominent in the woods surrounding the studio. As you know I love taking nature inspired design and breaking it down into it's most modern and minimal elements and these two patterns are no different. The straight up and down stitch is a brand new pattern and one that I am looking forward to experimenting with a bit more.

xoxo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment