Friday, February 22, 2013

Style File 2.22.13 It's My Bag

My requirements for a bag have changed drastically in the last few years.  I went from carrying around the softest most buttery leather satchels that really only saw the coat hook of my office, to a diaper bag to now a pair of bags that can carry everything from designs, a camera, a day worth of snacks, and enough paperwork for a few meetings. Admittedly not just any bag would do, so it took sometime for me to find my groove and get something going that worked with my ever changing wardrobe (you know I can change as many as 3 times a day)?, and functioned as I need it to. For this week's Style File, I rounded up some of my favorite bags plus the two that I have come to love.  Can you guess which ones I'm seen toting around?

Leather Tote // Knot Handle Tote // Print Tote // Wax Tote // Lock Tote // Carryall // Duffel // Horse Tote // Clutch
Happy weekend and check back on the blog Monday for details about the Mind Your Business Boot camp Giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment