Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In the Studio 2.20.13 Look Book Shoot Prep

I am really excited to be shooting the ZR Look Book this Saturday.  My girl Sarah Deragon from Portraits to the People will be behind the lens, along with Rebecca Taff on hair and makeup.  We are shooting at the Makeshift Society in SF, which is one of my all time favorite spots.  Besides teaching there, it is also the location of the Mind Your Business Boot Camp coming up in March, and Success Squad.  Plus, Victoria Smith of SF Girl by Bay did an amazing job on the space.  It's warm, inviting, filled with interesting objects, beautiful chairs, and everything you need for a day of work. I'm excited to see how it translates on film for a look book. I'm lucky enough to be working with 4 wonderful models and bay area business people.  I will introduce you to them after the shoot, just know for now that they are brilliant, have killer style and make me laugh to pieces.  The mission of the Look Book is to focus on Bay Area Businesses with unique style.  It's a good ol fashioned San Francisco LOVE fest. I have been working hard curating what will be shot for the look book, also finishing up my new full size bow tie line, which will debut in March on my website.  Here are some pics of the process.









I'll fill you in all all the behind the scenes goodness this Saturday.  You can follow along live on Twitter at @ZelmaRoseCurios and Instagram @zelmarose #zelmarose.

Happy Wednesday

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment