Friday, February 15, 2013

Style File 2.15.13 Intergalatic

This week my Pandora station has been taken over by Jamiroquai.  At the trunk show last weekend, my friend Giselle was playing this station and it kind of brought me back. Since then, everything has had kind of a cosmic girl feel and I've been stuck on designs of an interplanetary nature. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to my favorite spaced out designs and thought I would share a few of then with you for this week's Style File.


Tights //  Calendar // Rug // Bear // Aquarius // Matches // Wallpaper // Teapot // Stars


And now a word about the upcoming Zelma Rose Treat Yourself Giveaway!!! I'm so grateful to all of you for making the past year as amazing as can be for Zelma Rose.  To ring out February right, on the 28th I'm going to be hosting a giveaway for one of my Heart Cross Stitch Necklaces.  It's the big one folks!!  

Stay tuned for all the details, but in the meantime, mark your calendars for February 28!  

xo

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment