Friday, February 1, 2013

Creativity Explored

While I have been pondering exactly how to summarize the incredible time I had at Alt Summit last week, the past few days have been full of fun and excitement.  Here's all the news that's fit to print...

For the past month I have been working with Bay Area based luxury home decor duo Serena & Lily on favors for their art auction to benefit Creativity Explored.  Last night was the auction at the Makeshift Society and in case you missed it, here's the skinny.  Creativity Explored is a San Francisco based nonprofit providing artists with developmental disabilities the opportunity to make, exhibit and sell their art around the world. I have a soft spot for Creativity Explored because I firmly believe that all people who have the passion to create art deserve a space and materials to do it.  Passion should be encouraged.

The auction brought together a beautiful collection of pieces from Creativity Explored at the Makeshift Society for a members only event.  If you didn't already know, ain't no party like a Makeshift party cause a Makeshift party don't quit!  I had a great time seeing friends and meeting new members and the team from Serena & Lily. Here are a few shots of my favorite pieces below.  






I also collected a few of my favorite shots of member instagrams of the favors I put together.  Thanks so much to Serena & Lily and Makeshift for putting together such a lovely night!

@bicoastalbirdie
@ashr0se
@makeshiftsoc
More excitement to come this week.  Sunday will be full of surprises!

Happy Friday

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment