|Zelma Rose Feature SF Chronicle 2.3.13|
About a month later, photographer Liz Hafalia came to my studio to snap a bunch of shots of me working, my inspiration boards, and a ton of my work in progress. It was fun and interesting to see what a different set of eyes focuses on.
|Zelma Rose Studio|
Five things I learned from this:
1. Don't burn your tongue on really hot tea right before a 2 hour interview.
2. We totally lose perspective of the road we have taken to get where we are.
3. Clean your studio immediately after the holiday push otherwise you are on your hands and knees at 3 am sweeping up before a photo shoot. Glamorous.
4. I am uncomfortable in tights.
5. That Madewell bag I was feeling uncertain about totally rocks. (I'll post about it in Style File soon).
Stop back Wedensday for my new feature In The Studio. I'll be filling you in on the prep for my Valentine's Day Trunk Show at Rare Device this weekend.