Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wonderful Wonderful Weddings


There is something about a wedding.  When I think of my own wedding, now nearly 9 years ago, it seems like yesterday.  I remember so many things from my wedding day, but the two that stand out the most are, when my Grammy & Papa Joe stopped the music to sing a specially prepared version of It Had to Be You to Matt and I and when we looked out at the gathering of our friends and family after we said our vows.  Love was in the air!

Zelma Rose Handmade Goods Pocket Squares

A few months ago I was contacted by a customer requesting an order of Zelma Rose Pocket Squares for their wedding party.  I blogged about creating this particular order, because the bunny rabbit fabric is one of my all time favorites!  Here is the link to the post.  Tara & Brett, the bride and groom were nice enough to send me a few photos from their special day.  I'm so honored!  As a follow up, I thought you might all like to see the ZR Pocket Squares in action at this very lovely Edmonton wedding.  What to say, except perfect!!  Well done you two!

Diamond Cake Photography


Diamond Cake Photography

Diamond Cake Photography
I'm always curious to see how my unbelievably fashionable customers make Zelma Rose designs their own.  I am loving the fold on the Pocket Square!! So crisp and clean!  And let's just say a few words about the pictures.  Great, right?!  I went on over to the Diamond Cake Photography website and wow.  Beautiful work ladies!!

Thanks again to Tara & Brett for letting us take a peek at their beautiful celebration!

Happy Tuesday Love Birds,

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment