Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature Friday: Wed & Roses Launch

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my new shop Wed & Roses.  



 Wed & Roses specializes in personalized hand embroidered wedding cake toppers!

 
For all you brides out there looking for a beautiful way to add a personalized indie-craft touch to your wedding, I've got you covered!  I created a special selection of customizable choices based on the most popular wedding color combinations of the season.  Not only do Wed & Roses cake toppers make a beautiful addition to your special day, they serve as an heirloom that can be framed or shadow boxed. Cake toppers can also be used during your wedding as a photo prop, I include and extra stick for that ;)



I'm so very excited to say that I have received my very first order!  A custom heart in grey & orange for an upcoming spring wedding.   I just love making these toppers!  Here are some pics of the topper in process.



    Almost ready for the finishing touches. 

Wishing you all a happy Friday!  What are your plans this weekend?  Anything crafty?

xo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment