Friday, March 9, 2012

Feature Friday: The Button Necklace

Happy Friday!  I hope you are all excited for a lovely weekend.  This has been a busy week and I am certainly ready for some rest and relaxation! For Feature Friday, I thought I would talk about the Zelma Rose Button Necklace.
Portraits To The People 2012

I re-worked this design for Spring/Summer 2012 and I'm oh so happy with the results.  New fabrics, and all charms are now in a beautiful antique brass setting with a convertible chain. 




I have been wearing these a lot and the convertible chain has been amazing!  I love the detail of the lobster clasps on either side when worn long and the chunkiness of the chain worn doubled up.  This necklace is just so much fun to create!  I love picking out the different fabrics.   I'm like a kid in a candy store!  






 This necklace is proving to be my go to spring accessory. What's your favorite springtime accessory?

Happy Weekend!

XO

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment