Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Thursday Love

This week has just flown by.  I have been having so much fun over at the Awfully Grand Blog, posting about essential tips for your small business.  Etsy has been a flurry of activity and I was surprised with an order by a most lovely friend from SoCal!  She picked the Grey & Yellow Geo, one of my favorite button necklaces.  Here's a pic:


Speaking of Geo, I was featured in an Etsy Treasury this week, that I just love!! I'm really liking the soft blues and oranges.  Reminds me of summers at the beach.


Also, so very excited about the Zelma Rose & Taylor Made giveaway! Have you heard?  Taylor has a great blog about fashion, crafting and the wonderful ups and downs of her daily life.  There is a Zelma Rose Journal up for grabs, so go check it out! 



I'm still busy putting together my Look Book, editing my website, FB page and Blog design!  It has been so much fun.  I'll keep you posted on the process :)

Happy Thursday!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment