Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little Inspiration From the Lovely Britt + Whit


Last month my friend and rock star photog Sarah Deragon of Portraits To The People had a shoot with none other than San Francisco's most adored fashion bloggers Britt + Whit.


Portraits To The People 2012
I'm a big fan of Britt + Whit and love that their style is all about pulling it together, instead of relying on big names and price tags.  I'm always so inspired by their looks!  Sarah took some great shots, of course and when giving the pics a second look, I noticed that the featured looks had a similar color palette to the Zelma Rose Spring/Summer 2012 Collection.  I thought why not have a little fun of my own!  What follows are some ZR pieces I paired up with the lovely looks from Brit + Whit.  All photos of Brit + Whit are taken by Sarah Deragon.





















No comments:

Post a Comment