Monday, March 5, 2012

Hey Monday

Hi!  What a weekend! The Bay Area has had the most gorgeous weather.  We've all been walking around saying nothing, but thinking, hmmm, seems like earthquake weather.  (Check out my FB page for Zelma Rose instagram pics of this beautiful weather).

Well, wouldn't ya know?

www.westeightythird.etsy.com
That was my alarm this morning, a 4.3 earthquake located across the bay in El Cerrito!  Of course all is well, my house is pretty solid, just a big enough shake to get me sitting up in bed and checking the baby monitor!  A little window rattling, but not much else.  BUT, I'm awake!!

The Zelma Rose Look Book shoot this weekend was a blast!  I'll be putting up some shots later this week.  I'm really looking forward to playing around with some collage apps.  I'll let you know what I find useful.  Also, My logo is almost finished!  I'll be posting all the fun details about the design process with Molly of Rabbit Foot Fern.

For those of you in a more academic mood,  Awfully Grand, my blog with superwoman photographer Sarah Deragon will be featuring a series about the stickiest, trickiest, and ickiest things about running your own business.  The series starts today, see if you can guess what tomorrow's post will be about.

www.paradacreations.etsy.com

That's all for now!  Hope to see you over at Awfully Grand this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment