Monday, January 19, 2015

From the Studio: I'm Headed to Alt Summit!!

I am so excited to be returning to Alt Summit this week! This year marks my fourth time attending this super fun, and not to mention sold out conference for bloggers. It marks my second time as a presenter and I couldn't be more thrilled to have been asked back to share my skills to pay the bills using Instagram.

Photography by Sarah Deragon


My gal pal Sarah Deragon, of Portraits to the People will be taking the stage with me as we share our favorite apps to get your Instagram gallery looking like the professional portfolio of your dreams.

Photography by Sarah Deragon

The class is part of the Alt Summit Design Camp and will be held on Thursday from 4:00 - 5:30. We can't wait to see you there!

Photography by Sarah Deragon

I'm also excited to announce that I will be covering the conference for the one and only MARTHA! That's right, you are looking at the newest West Coast Expert Contributor to Martha Stewart Living! I'll be sharing the best moments, interviews with keynote speakers and lots of tips to get your business in top form for 2015! 

Photography by Sarah Deragon
You can follow along on my adventures at Alt Summit:

Instagram | @zelmarose
Twitter | @ZelmaRoseCurios

Salt Lake City Bound!

xoxo

Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment