Thursday, June 14, 2012

Put a Bow On It!

I'm so excited about my latest Wed & Roses Wedding Cake Topper!  When I showed it to friends earlier in the week, the table erupted in a round of ooooooooh's!  Say hello to the Bow Wedding Cake Topper...


Wed & Roses Bow Wedding Cake Topper
Wed & Roses Bow Wedding Cake Topper


Wed & Roses Bow Wedding Cake Topper


Made of high quality persimmon colored felt and lovingly hand-stitched with grey embroidery thread, this bow will add the perfect touch of handmade to your special day.  It's up for sale over at Wed & Roses.  Go take a look and let me know what you think.  More colors to come.  I'm working on a Navy Blue & Red combo to go with the killer dress I posted about Tuesday :)

Happy Thursday...here comes Friday!!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment