Friday, June 8, 2012

OMG MARTHA!

I am tickled!  My newest retailer, Milk Handmade is featured in this month's Martha Stewart Living as part of a piece highlighting top pick destinations in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood!

Martha Stewart Living 

Martha Stewart Living

I'm only mildly obsessed with Martha!  Seriously, mad respect for the woman that turned creativity into a business.  She paved the way for many of us to do what we love and love what we do.  Plus she has been to jail, which means she can probably kick ass and knows how to use a shiv.  It is my dream to be in Martha Stewart someday.  The magazine, the show, everything!  To meet her would be divine and totally scary.  She's fierce.  What would I even say?  

"Nice to meet you."

What would you say if you met one of your inspirations?

xo

Lisa

2 comments: