Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Honey & The Bride

Last week I had lunch with friend and stellar designer Stephanie Bodnar of Honey Cooler Handmade.



Stephanie and I met a while back through a mutual crafty friend, and have been talking about working together ever since.  Over an incredibly delicious waterfront lunch, Stephanie let me in on the details of her newest adventure.  She's going bridal!!  We both are!!

I've been creating bespoke bridal collections for some time now, but I have never participated in an official bridal show.  I'm so excited to announce that I will be setting up shop at "I Do." June 23 & 24 Firehouse 8 will be buzzing with some of the best in bridal.  Stop by and say hello!  Stephanie and I will be on hand selling our ready made and bespoke wares along with Rose La Mer Headpieces and others.  If you are about to say I do, or looking for some lovelies, this event is sure to please.


I'm really excited to officially be a part of the bridal design market!  I'm busy working on Pocket Squares, Cake Toppers and lots of bridal jewelry.  Many more shows to come!  Stephanie and I hope to see you there!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment