Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June!

Happy June Everyone!






I was just looking at my previous blog post and I can't believe it was a few weeks ago.  Sheesh!  Where does the time go?!  And to think, one of my goals for this year was to post on the ZR Blog everyday. I'll keep working on that one.  Here's a recap of what has been going on:

Sarah & I were featured over on the Noisette Academy Blog with a lovely little post about our love for San Francisco.   If you don't read The Academy, go on over and check it out.  We heart Isa over at Awfully Grand and I know that you will too.

I have been busy posting some new items over at the shop.  I'll give you a full report next week, but in the meantime, since we got started with a little sunshine, here's a preview of what you can expect to find:

Yellow & Grey Statement Necklace in Silver Tone





If you have a chance to go on over to my shop, please let me know what you think!

Iv'e got some great events coming up in the next few months.  I'm happy to say that the show over at Studio Gallery was a huge success!  I'm so proud to have been featured along with my fellow SF Etsians.  I'm so inspired by all the wonderful creativity going on in SF!

June 23 & 24 I will be participating in an exclusive bridal trunk show event over at Firehouse 8.  This will be my first official Bridal Show and I'm so looking forward to meeting with bride's face to face and creating some bespoke Zelma Rose wedding designs!  I had lunch with friend and show organizer Stephanie Bodnar of Honey Cooler Handmade yesterday, and yes it was fabulous!  I'll be sure to fill you in on all the details of our lunch date soon.

AND then of course there is Renegade Craft Fair!  I'll be participating again this year July 21 & 22 at Fort Mason.

Lots more on the horizon!  So let's give this blogging everyday thing a try, okay?

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment