Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I love pink.

I went through a phase in college where I was anti-pink.  I think most women do.  I still wore pink, but ironically.  Yeah, how hipster is that?  Now, with a little toddler girl at home, pink is hard to ignore.  She loves it, wants to wear it and gravitates toward everything pink and sparkly.  Inspired by her passion for pink, I am busy in the studio working on some new designs that are pink and pastel centric.  Not quite ready to photograph yet, but stay tuned and I'll give you all a sneak peek as soon as they are primped and pretty. In the mean time, I just love this J Crew dress.  Perfect for summer, running around barefoot and a great canvas for some beautiful jewelry!

J Crew GARMENT-DYED DRAWSTRING SHIRTDRESS

Source: jcrew.com via Lisa on Pinterest


xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment