Monday, June 4, 2012

How to Fold a Pocket Square

Last week, a few friends and I headed over to the Stitch Labs Office Party.  In case you haven't heard, I heart Stitch!  I use their product to manage my inventory and I also blog for them, so it was with great pride and excitement that I headed on over to their new office space for a little fun.  Friend, photographer, and Awfully Grand partner Sarah Deragon had asked for a selection of my Pocket Squares for one of her photo shoots. I was happy to oblige and brought a bounty along to the party.  Before I knew it I was giving Sarah and a small captive audience a lesson in how to fold the perfect pocket square.  Here are some shots that Sarah took of my impromptu Puff Fold tutorial:

Step 1: Go Bold. (PTTP 2012)

Step 2: Find the Mid-Point and Pinch (PTTP 2012)

Step 3: Gather the Mid-Point (PTTP 2012)

Step 4: Close up (PTTP 2012)

Step 5: Flip it and Place in Pocket (PTTP 2012)


 And there you have it.  The perfect fold in 5 easy steps! Now get folding! The link to the Pocket Square can be found here.

xo

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment