Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here Come the Brides

I haven't talked about Wed & Roses in a while!  Things have been going great with my wedding cake toppers!  I'm still getting the word out, but my little wedding cake topper business is growing slowly but surely.  As I mentioned last week, I will be showcasing Wed & Roses Wedding Cake Toppers, along with Zelma Rose Bridal designs on June 23 & 24.  Here's the info again:


I'm really looking forward to my first Bridal Show!  I'm so excited to meet my couples face-to-face! 

On Monday I met with Bay Area based Wedding Planner Rebecca Pfiffner of Be Hitched for a lovely ladies brunch.  If you are getting married and you don't know Rebecca, time to give her a call.  Two words, SHE'S AMAZING!  Check out her Pinterest boards for a peek at her style. I'm always re-pinning her pins to my wedding inspiration boards.  


I'm also excited to announce that Wed & Roses and Zelma Rose Handmade Goods are now part of the Pink Cloud 9 vendor resource guide!   Hooray!!  I have been crushing on Pink Cloud for some time now.  These ladies are on the forefront of all things DIY.  Their Pinterest boards are rockin'! I read their blog all the time and I'm thrilled to be a part of the Pink Cloud 9 magic!
Pink Cloud 9






If you haven't been over to check out my Pinterest boards, what are you waiting for?  I LOVE Pinterest!  Take a peek and let me know what kinds of things you are looking for.  What wedding themes do you want to see?  Color Palettes?  Accessories?  Flowers?  Lay it on me!

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!  Stay tuned, tomorrow I'm revealing my newest Wed & Roses design!!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment