Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring It On 2012!

Well what can a girl say, 2011 was just about the best roller coaster ride I have ever been on!  It was my first full year of Motherhood, enough said there, right? My best year yet at Zelma Rose Dry Goods and probably my most creative year on record!  

When I stop to take it all in...okay, truth be told, I don't really want to stop...so many ideas, goals and aspirations for 2012 I just can't wait to get started.  So what does all this mean for me?  For you? For us? Well, first things first, I've heard from fans and customers that you guys want to know more about my design process, so I'll be posting regularly about what I'm working on in the shop.  Also, I'll be writing about my DIY craft projects and happenings about town, as a monthly post called Maven of Make. 

If that's not enough, I've got a few other projects I'm really excited about.  My friend, and fierce photographer Sarah Deragon of Portraits To The People, and I are debuting a new joint project called Awfully Grand.  

This blog project kicks off in January 2012 and will document the success, failures, celebrations, rants, inspirations and realities of the lives of Sarah and I as we strive to do what we love and love what we do.  Think of it as a chronicle of our adventures on the road toward full time creative businesswomen.  We promise great guest bloggers, fantastic photos and of course, lots of fun.  


Also new on the 'ol resume, is my gig as Craft Correspondent for IndieMade.  IndieMade, of course is the all encompassing and uber user friendly website platform for creative entrepreneurs.I'm working on my brand new ZRDG site at IndieMade as we speak!
  
As Craft Correspondent for San Francisco, I'll be blogging about all the big SF craft events and visiting with local craft rock stars, creative entrepreneurs and brick and mortar store owners and devotees. Out-takes and behind the scenes goodies will appear here, but for the full story on events like Bazaar Bizarre and my interview with Co-Founder and Director of Renegade Craft Fair, Sue Daly, Click on the link to my IndieMade Blog to the right. Headed to an event you think I should cover? Shoot me an email!


Well that's all the news that's fit to print.  What are you up to in 2012?  Anything Awfully Grand? Here's to an incredible 2012 filled with love, laughter, and a whole lot of fun!


xoxo


Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment