Thursday, March 27, 2014

Style + Shoot: Instagram Class

On April 1, I'm teaming up with photographer Sarah Deragon at the Makeshift Society to teach a class dedicated to getting your business seen on Instagram.



I love Instagram and it is by far my favorite social media. Product styling and photography is one of my passions and I'm so lucky I get to spend a good deal of my time behind the camera at Zelma Rose. I started doing all ZR product photography out of complete necessity. Being on a shoestring budget in the early days meant everything was DIY! While that means wearing many hats, it also allows the opportunity to discover hidden strengths and passions you didn't really now about. Turns out I love shooting and styling product and remain the ZR product photog to this day.

Sarah and I love to work together and teaching this class seemed like a natural fit. Sarah is an iphoneography maven and excels at getting great shots with minimal fuss. She's taught iphoneography classes all over SF and knows the best tricks to nailing the perfect shot. We are all abut sharing our quick tricks and tips to get your Instrgram gallery looking it's best and being a stellar representation of your brand.

Here's a peek at the class agenda:

In this class we will:

Tackle lighting
Talk about composition
Play with creating vignettes
Learn how to effectively tag and interact with fellow business owners and customers
Learn how to create an engaging and eye catching gallery
Have a fun photo challenge & share the final images with one another
Get hands on with four apps – ProCamera, VSCO, AfterLight & Over

I hope you can join us!

For more class information and to snag your spot, visit the Makeshift Society website. And don;t forget to follow along with us on Instagram:

@zelmarose
@sarahderagon

xoxo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment