Friday, June 7, 2013

Style File 6.7.13 Father's Day Gift Guide

With Father's Day right around the corner we are busy at the sewing machine finishing up bow ties and pocket squares for all the dapper dads out there. Notoriously difficult to shop for, the Bean's Dad is always a challenge to find just the right gift for. When our daughter was born I decided to give both a gift from her and one from me. The gift from her part is always a lot easier and last year I finally ran out of coffee related paraphernalia gifts for the Bear after being on a successful run. This guide includes some of my favorite places to shop, both locally in SF and otherwise, and a few of my maker friends who I just can't get enough of. The Bear's all time favorite from the bunch was the Timbuk2 messenger bag I got him last fall for his birthday.  Durable and local to SF, it doesn't get any better.

1. Apron // 2. Shirt // 3. Sewing Kit  // 4. Bow Tie // 5. Bow Tie & Pocket Square // 6. Messenger Bag // 7. Pencils //
8. Scissors // 9. Fedora //


Happy Friday!

xo

Lisa




This post is part of a promotion with FamilySearch.

No comments:

Post a Comment