Monday, June 3, 2013

Now Hear This 6.3.13 Zelma Rose on Good Day Sacramento!

Last week was a little insane over at ZR. About 2 weeks ago I received the nicest email from Good Day Sacramento anchor Amy Carabba about appearing on a segment of Carabba on the Catwalk!  I was so thrilled to have gotten Amy's attention and immediately said yes! My appearance was booked for this past weekend and it was a great time! It was my first official television appearance and let's just say I'm hooked. Amy and the crew over at Good Day Sacramento couldn't have been nicer and more supportive. They were generous enough to give me almost 5 minutes and Amy asked me to bring all the product that I could fit in the car. I'm so grateful to Amy and the producers at Good Day Sacramento for the invitation and the gracious welcome. You can check out my appearance by clicking the link below:


ZR on Good Day Sacramento


I have to say it was pretty interesting hanging out at a television studio for the day!  I took a bunch of behind the scenes shots including one of Country Music star Weston Burt, who's performance preceded my interview.  He and his band are sweet as sugar and the word is that he's the next big thing! 






I hope your weekend was exciting and lovely! Visit again on Wednesday, I'll be sharing some incredible customer photos.

xo

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment