Friday, May 17, 2013

Style File 3.17.13 Alt Summit!

I was so excited a few months ago when Alt Summit asked Zelma Rose to contribute to their Alt for Everyone Conference Gift Bag! If you don't know Alt, they are the go to resource for bloggers, offering incredible conferences, online classes and blogging support that can't be matched. I was lucky enough to attend Alt Summit in Salt Lake City this past January as part of my blogging life for Let's Neighbor. I had a great time meeting incredibly creative and intelligent women from all across the country and even got to attend a lovely dinner hosted by one of my favorite companies, The Land of Nod. Besides being host to incredible conferences, Alt is also known for their legendary gift bags. We were tickled to be among the artists and companies selected to be included in Alt for Everyone, Alt's first online conference, which started yesterday! While I won't be participating in Alt for Everyone as a blogger, I will be at Alt SF July, 18. I can't believe Alt is coming to San Francisco! I'll be there representing Let's Neighbor, along with talking up Zelma Rose. If you are there, please say hello!  See you in July!

This week's Style File is inspired by the iconic Alt logo and is all things black, white and yellow. Strong, sunny, and modern, these colors just scream a good time. Happy Friday!

xo

Lisa

1. Tea Towel // 2. Shoe // 3. Bag // 4. Chair // 5. Alt // 6. Necklace // 7. Shirt // 8. Shoe // 9. Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment