Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In the Studio 5.22.13 Prepping for Renegade Craft Fair

I don't get the chance to do many shows during the year. Zelma Rose keeps me busy in the studio most of the time, but the one show I never miss is Renegade Craft Fair. I've been doing the summer and holiday shows for 3 years now and I simply love RCF. My friend Kristen of PF Candle Co. travels up from Long Beach to share a booth with me and we always have a great time. It never ceases to fail that we always come up with some crazy new display and this year is no exception. I am planning a new backdrop and sign for Zelma Rose this year and it is time to get started. Along with working on display, I also need to get moving on what product I am going to bring. This time of year is busy because while I am getting my usual orders out, we are also planning for the fall and holiday season. I thought I would let you in on some of the items I am planning on bringing along to Renegade and guessing will be popular gifts come holiday time. Let me know what you would like to see in person July 27 & 28!

Zelma Rose Heart Necklace: I'm guessing Red & Gold will be big this fall.

Double Arrow Necklace.  My Favorite!

Blue Ikat Pocket Square: Great piece to add some color to your fall wardrobe

Arrow Pocket Square and Bow Tie. Perfect for fall weddings and late summer celebrations

Galaxy Cross Stitch Necklaces. Just the right amount of sparkle

Our newest addition to the Zodiac Collection: Hand illustrated constellations under glass

One of our most popular pieces, the Big Dipper Necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment