Monday, March 11, 2013

Now Hear This 3.11.13 Zelma Rose Goes Prime Time

A little over a week ago, I had my first shot at being a TV stylist.  It was not something I was expecting, but one of the fun little things that can happen when you put yourself out there and take risks as a business owner.  Fashion and Lifestyle Expert Kimberly Anderson (no relation, but how cute is that) of Get Your Style Back was looking for fresh takes on this springs sorbet color palette trend.  I had been planning for the sorbet trend since the late summer when I introduced the mint fabric to my Cross Stitch Necklace line, so I have been ready and waiting! Kimberly asked me to send her a few pieces for the segment and something to compliment Emerald, the 2013 Pantone color of the year.  Perfect!  I sent over two of my cross stitch pieces along with a zodiac necklace created just for Kimberly in her sign to pop against her gorgeous emerald dress.  Kimberly does such a great job with her segments and I'm so happy how everything turned out!  Not to mention it is a total kick to have my name under the style credits with Zappos.com!  Hey girl, not too shabby! My deepest gratitude to Kimberly for her interest in my designs and asking me to style her loveliness for this Spring Trend 2013 segment.  It was great fun and hopefully the first of many style gigs. You can check out the segment below, along with some stills of all the action.



Zelma Rose // Zappos // Desigual

Zelma Rose // Lauren Conrad for Kohls // Zappos // Desigual // Simply Vera 
Zelma Rose Chevron Sorbet Cross Stitch Necklace

Zelma Rose Aries Zodiac Constellation Cross Stitch Necklace

Zelma Rose Geometric Chevron Cross Stitch Necklace



I'll be posting some of my favorite sorbet finds on Friday to help you stay on trend, so stop back and say hi for Style File.  What are your favorites for spring?

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment