Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In the Studio 3.20.13 The Zelma Rose Bow Tie

Well, it's been a long time coming.  A year to be exact.  Hard to believe I started making the custom ZR Bow Tie over a year ago. Customers started asking for bow ties to match their pocket squares, so of course designing a line of bow ties seemed like a natural fit for ZR. Patterned after the old fashioned self-tie bow ties my grandfather used to wear while working at his carpenter's bench, the Zelma Rose Bow Tie is finally here! As they say, it takes a village and this time around I have Sarah Deragon of Portraits To The People to thank for the gorgeous photographs, my models Jared and Bobby, and the Makeshift Society for a perfect place to shoot the goods.

The Goods

Zelma Rose Bow Ties are handcrafted in our Northern California studio in limited editions using the highest quality new and vintage fabrics. Each Zelma Rose Bow Tie is an old fashioned self-tie patterned after the kind my grandfather used to wear while working at his carpenter's bench.  The Zelma Rose Bow Tie is designed to look great for 5 days a week at the office, behind the carpenters bench, or a night on the town. Fabrics are hand chosen to reflect the classic beauty and unique style of Northern California. 


Zelma Rose Bow Tie Collection


As you can see from the models, (huge thanks to Jared Grellner of Tomfoolery and Bobby Jernegan of Porcini, you will learn more about them in the upcoming Look Book) I was really inspired by Bay Area street style.  NorCal men are mixing it up these days with inspiring texture and pattern play. Fearless when it comes to color and layering they have managed to perfect a well crafted wardrobe that works for city and sea. 


Zelma Rose Bow Tie Collection
I have to admit, I think that Blue Ombre one on the top right is my favorite. I'd love your feedback about the new goods!  Comment below or shoot me an email with your thoughts.

Happy Wednesday!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment