Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Whole Kit & Kaboodle

I have been working on weddings for some time now.  It is one of my passions and I just love creating a design for a couple's special day.  It does my heart good to be reminded of all the love out there in the world.  With a lot of different Zelma Rose designs to give that indie DIY vibe to your wedding, I finally pulled them all together in a collection of sets.  Brides are BUSY!  And who needs to stress about coordinating the look of your wedding?! Just leave it all to me and everything from your wedding cake, to your groomsmen will be given the Zelma Rose treatment.  Inspired by a selection of color palettes from Martha Stewart Weddings,  each set mixes and matches within a central color scheme.  With hand embroidered details and that Zelma Rose vibe, each set will bring a touch of romance and whimsy to your special day.

Yellow & Grey Custom Curated Zelma Rose Wedding


Vintage Americana Custom Curated Zelma Rose Wedding 


Custom Wedding Creation:  Contact me for details


Homestead Horseshoe Custom Curated Zelma Rose Wedding 



Yellow & Grey Flower Custom Curated Zelma Rose Wedding





No comments:

Post a Comment