Friday, April 27, 2012

Feature Friday: Custom Wedding Cake Toppers

My customers are bright and shiny stars!  Just sayin'! I am so inspired by working with you to create that perfect little something for your wedding day.  You all have the best ideas, and I just loved being surprised by how you include Zelma Rose in your special celebrations.  I just finished working with a customer to create this lovely and bright fuchsia and gold wedding cake topper.  The idea to combine a front and back design was my customer's as well as the color combo.  Genius!  I just love the way it came out.  Keep those custom requests coming!  I love it!!






Happy Friday!

xo

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much for sharing your valuable ideas with us, to special celebrations to your customers.

    custom bobbleheads

    ReplyDelete