Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've Been Keeping a Secret!

Yes, it's true, I've been keeping a secret!  I'm so excited to announce that Zelma Rose has been chosen to participate in Etsy's upcoming curated wedding event To Have & To Hold!

To Have & To Hold Etsy Wedding Event

To say I'm excited would kind of be an understatement!  The event is already sold out!!

No, I won't be coming to New York, but my lovely Yellow & Grey Geometric Pocket Square made the journey last week.

A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of a very special shipment I was sending off to a super exciting location.  Well, that shipment was going off to Etsy Headquarters in Brooklyn, New York! Here's some of the pics for a quick refresher:




I'll be posting about this like crazy for the next two weeks, so hold tight for the low down on this amazing event!

Happy Day indeed!

xo

Lisa

2 comments: