Friday, April 6, 2012

Feature Friday: Poppytalk

I'm so very excited to announce that April 9- May 4 Zelma Rose Handmade Goods will be a part of the Poppytalk Mother's Day Market!

Poppytalk Handmade Market
Poppytalk is one of my very favorite blogs.  Super creative DIYs, great inspiration, and a wonderfully curated market, Poppytalk is the place for everything beautiful in the world of craft and handmade.  I'll be posting links to my designs at Poppytalk on Monday :)

 I am in the process of selecting designs to be a part of the Mother's Day Market.  Here are some of my picks so far.  What do you think?

Zelma Rose Jewelry Chalkboard Locket

Zelma Rose Taurus Zodiac Constellation Necklace

Zelma Rose Cross Stitch Necklace

Zelma Rose Quilt Necklace

Zelma Rose Chevron Cross Stitch



Happy Friday!!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment