Friday, April 13, 2012

Feature Friday: Custom Pocket Squares

I recently had the pleasure of creating a very special set of custom Zelma Rose Pocket Squares for a customer's second wedding anniversary.  According to tradition, the second anniversary gift should be made of cotton. Zelma Rose Pocket Squares are the perfect gift for a second anniversary, and I was so very excited to work on some special hand embroidery for this lovely custom set.  This order included one of my favorite fabrics.  I just love the horseshoes and if I had the time, I would make a many a project out of this fabric!  Here are some photos of the finished set.

Zelma Rose Custom Pocket Square Hand Embroidery Monogram

Zelma Rose Custom Second Anniversary Pocket Squares

Zelma Rose Pocket Square Detail

Zelma Rose Pocket Square Set

Zelma Rose Pocket Square Set

Zelma Rose Pocket Square Set

Zelma Rose Pocket Square Set

Happy Friday Lovelies!  Stay tined for some exciting announcements coming up next week!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment