Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rare Device Trunk Show

It's that time of year when love is in the air! That's right people, I'm talking Valentine's Day. This is your moment to be a gifting hero, so why not go ahead and take it?! I'm so excited to be at Rare Device again this year for a Valentine's Day Trunk Show! If you haven't been to Rare Device, it is one of my favorite stores in San Francisco. Owners Giselle & Phurba are not only incredibly lovely people, but they have rounded up the best independent design has to offer, with visual displays that will leave you drooling.


I'll be spending the weekend of February 8 & 9 at the shop with my designer gal pal Molly of Rabbit Foot Fern. There will be Zelma Rose bow ties, pocket squares, jewelry along with the lovely stationary of Rabbit Foot Fern. Plus hold onto your hats, Molly and I will be introducing Existential Crisis Club, our new blog and stationary line.

So come on down to say hello, pick up some goodies for your love, even learn how to tie a bow tie, and get a tarot card reading.

xo

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment