Monday, February 3, 2014

Bralettes & Bow Ties

When one of my favorite gal pal designers asked if I wanted to throw a party with Rue Magazine I really didn't need to think too much before I squealed and said YES! Stephanie Bodnar of Honey Cooler Handmade is one of my favorite designers and best lady friends. Her handmade lingerie is absolutely stunning, perfectly feminine, and expertly hand crafted. Her work is flawless and she is THE maven of insertion lace, which is one of the most difficult and time consuming styles to sew. In short, Steph is a fashion genius!

The two of us like working together and you might remember last year we teamed up for a Great Gatsby photo shoot with the guys of Trick Dog. We had such a great time at Bralettes & Bow Ties last week that we are already busy planning our next event!

I want to give my most heartfelt thanks to everyone involved. One of my favorite things about being a SF designer is getting to work with such incredible and generous people. Thanks to Rue Magazine, Camille Schmidt Public Relations, Rebecca Taff Makeup Artist, Cristal Veronica Photos, Portraits To The People, bartender extraordinaire Borden Ornelaz, and models Marianne and Richelle. We couldn't have done it without you!

Big hugs to all the friends who came out to celebrate handmade design in San Francisco. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. I loved meeting you all! You might spy some people you know in the photos below. I have love in my heart for you San Francisco.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the night. To view the full albums head on over to the Zelma Rose Facebook Page.

Photos courtesy of Cristal Veronica Photography

Photos courtesy of Portraits To The People

Photos courtesy of Portraits To The People

Photos courtesy of Cristal Veronica Photography

Did you join us for Bralettes & Bow Ties? Comment below!

xo

Lisa






























No comments:

Post a Comment