I attended Alt Summit for the first time last year and was blown away. It was such a deeply powerful experience to be surrounded by some of the most successful business women in the country who have written their own rules and carved out their own plan for success. The overall message was, we want you to follow your passion and yes, you can do this and make a pretty fantastic living at it. A major shift in confidence happened for me after Alt and I can't wait to return.
Not only am I excited to be speaking, but I get to do so with one of my best friends and strongest business allies, Sarah Deragon. You all know Sarah from the incredible model photography she takes for ZR, along with her own work with Portraits To The People and The Identity Project. We are so excited to be sharing some of our Mind Your Business School tips with Alt about staying connected, maintaining perspective and giving your business the social media boost. It means a lot to me to be going with Sarah. Going out on our own and starting our businesses was something we did together. She is one of my greatest cheerleader's and I adore her!
|Portraits To The People 2014|
Here's a few to get us started. In the comments section please add to the list! Let's get this thing going...
1. Do you really get up at 4 am every day and if so can you text me because I'm up then too?
2. How do you handle failure? For real Martha. Do you go full on tantrum and then pull it together or do you go right into learn the lesson mode?
3. How do you continue to maintain relevance and stay on trend as an expert?
4. Please tell me all your thoughts about money?
5. What was the first moment you believed that MSLO was going to be a success?