Monday, April 1, 2013

Now Hear This: Martha Stewart American Made on Instagram

A few weeks ago, I received a delightful email from the crew over at Martha Stewart.  Every time this happens I go a little bit crazy.  I'm all team Martha and am in awe of her as a business woman and a creative.  She's amazing.  Okay, gush fest over. Part of the exciting news from Martha was that she has created an American Made Instagram feed where MSLO features makers from across the country, with as much of their story as a hashtag will allow.  I was asked to send a photo and keep them updated as to the adventures of Zelma Rose.  No problem!  Being in the feed has been a lot of fun. I've seen some of my friends and fellow makers in there too over the past weeks, which always feels good, and I am discovering a bunch of new artisans via American Made Story.

Martha Stewart American Made on Instagram @americanmadestory
1. David Rasmussen Furniture Design 2. Makr Carry Goods 3. PF Candle Co. 4. Zelma Rose
If you haven't already, head on over to American Made Story and follow along.  And if you don't already follow Zelma Rose, check out our feed for lots of studio shots, works in progress and photo shoot behind the scenes.

Happy Monday!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment