Monday, April 15, 2013

Now Hear This: 4.15.13 Hooray for Packaging

There is so much going on in the studio the next few weeks.  Some of which I am so excited to share with you, but I am sworn to secrecy...I know it's driving me crazy too, but surprises are fun, right?! If you follow along on instagram, you can probably guess that I am working on pulling together some major orders and shipments and that has kept us pretty darn busy around here. As always, though, necessity brings forth new and fun ideas and we have been having a ball with our packaging. From pin back buttons, to beautiful letterpress and newly imaged moo cards, every shipment that has left the studio has been full of new surprises just for you. I pulled together some images of the fun we've been having with packaging. A special shout out to Lilikoi Design and Letterpress for the stunning new business cards!

Pin Back Buttons & Moo Cards

Pin Back Button & Lilikoi Letterpress Card

Pin Back Buttons.  I am Obsessed!

Lilikoi Letterpress Card Packaging for Enjoy Events Co. 

Lilikoi Letterpress Cards. Swoon!




I hope your Monday is off to a great start.

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment