Monday, July 9, 2012

Wed & Roses Blossoms


Last week I had the pleasure of getting together with my good friend and fierce photographer Sarah Deragon of Portraits To The People.  Besides being one of the best photags around, Sarah is also my blogging partner over at Awfully Grand.  We started the day over at the Alameda Antiques Faire, more on that later in the week, and ended with a Wed & Roses photo shoot.

The aim of the shoot was to create some attention getting product shots for my new wedding cake toppers. Most cake toppers are photographed on a cake, usually sitting on a table against a plain background.  Sarah thought it would be interesting to shoot the cakes like a typical model shot.  Brilliant!  It meant however that I would have to take out the old wedding gown.  If I had been married last year this would not have been a worry.  Let's just say it's been a while.  As luck would have it not much has changed since my wedding day.  I slipped my dress on and we got to work.  I'm so happy with the way the photos turned out!  For more information and custom order options, please visit the link below each photo. Without further due, here is the new Wed & Roses Look Book:


Wed & Roses Custom Color Combo Bow Wedding Cake Topper
Wed & Roses Custom Color Combo Name Heart Wedding Cake Topper
Wed & Roses Custom Color Combo Circle Wedding Cake Topper

Wed & Roses Custom Burlap Love Wedding Cake Topper

Wed & Roses Custom Color Combo Heart Wedding Cake Topper

Wed & Roses Custom Color Heart and Initial Wedding Cake Topper
  
Wed & Roses Custom Circle and Initial Wedding Cake Topper

Wed & Roses Custom Color Chart
 Hope you like the new Goods!  Happy Monday!

xo

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment