Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair Recap

Whoa.  I'm still recovering.  Renegade rocked!  It always does, and yet I'm totally surprised just how crazy and busy it is!  This year was my second summer show with Renegade and everything at Zelma Rose was different.  Display, designs, EVERYTHING.  I really made an effort this year to elevate my display and create a retail environment. I gave customers a sneak peek at my Fall 2012 necklaces and a special preview of my men's neck wear designs.  Sarah, from Portraits To The People, and my partner over at Awfully Grand, took some gorgeous shots of my booth.  Here we go!

Zelma Rose Booth

My new favorite for fall


I have love in my heart for you

Oh so square

New for Fall 2012!  Freestyle bow ties!

The ever popular Zodiac Constellations

Statement Necklaces






Thanks to everyone who came out to say hello!  I'll be posting dates soon for the Holiday shows, so stay tuned!!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment