Friday, July 27, 2012

I am Makeshift

Meet the Makeshift Society!  Yeah, that's me, front and center! AND for the first time in print as a DESIGNER!  Such a thrill to be part of what promises to be THE spot for creatives in San Francisco.  The Makeshift Society is exactly what I have been waiting for.  Hurry up and grab your copy of San Francisco Magazine.  Check out the full story on page 60.  These photos courtesy of Portraits To The People.




I got such a kick out of what photographer Margo Mortiz said about shooting Sarah and I!  You rocked it too Margo!

And of course head on over to the Makeshift Society website to sign up for membership and check out the classes.  October 11 I will be teaching Boundaries for Better Business.  Get the inside scoop on creating strong and healthy boundaries to help your business run smoothly.  Sarah & I are also bringing Sucess Squad over to Makeshift.  We will be facilitating monthly meetings featuring member presenters interested in feedback about their work and or business concerns.  In short, this place is going to rock.

See you there Fall 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment