Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Videokard Shoot Recap

Karrie Myers Taylor knows her stuff!  I love seeing a friend in action!  Yesterday's shoot was impressive for sure.  A ton of fun, but the best part was seeing Karrie do her thing.  I had NO idea what goes into making a video.  It's pretty astounding.  My Awfully Grand partner in crime Sarah, from Portraits To The People was on hand taking some killer photos. You can follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahderagon. Also, me @zelmarose and Karrie @kmyerstaylor. Here's what you missed:

@sarahderagon @zelmarose @kmyerstaylor

@sarahderagon @zelmarose @kmyerstaylor

@sarahderagon @zelmarose @kmyerstaylor

@sarahderagon @zelmarose @kmyerstaylor

@sarahderagon @zelmarose @kmyerstaylor



I'll keep you updated on the video progress!  Look for it sometime early next week.  Until then, Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

xo

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment