Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Maker's Guide to Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco


It's that lovely time of year again when that crafty gang from Chicago invades Fort Mason in San Francisco with the Renegade Craft Fair. As a RCF maker going on 4 years now it is one of my favorite events of the year.  Not only is it fun to meet my customers face to face but it is also a time to see fellow makers that I admire and have befriended through the years.

I start prepping for Renegade a few months ahead of time. With nearly 30,000 visitors in a single weekend, I need to be in top form with plenty of designs on hand. I am really excited to be sharing a booth again this year with my gal pal and Existential Crisis Club partner in crime Molly Covert of Rabbit Foot Fern. Molly and I always have a good time together and we have been laughing ourselves silly over on ECC since it's birth last fall. I love working with Molly and if she wasn't already in my booth, Rabbit Foot Fern would be on the top of my list of local SF makers to check out.

With so much to see even as a vendor it can be overwhelming narrowing down the amazing makers to check out at Renegade next week. To help you get your RCF game on, I pulled together a group of locals that I love. Yes, these are my friends too and I am so okay with playing favorites! Links are below the photo.

Etta + Billie  Molly M Designs  Abacus Row  By Madeline Trait Designs  Petit Collage  Julia Lucey


I'll be at booth 160 right up front, so stop on by and say hello! 

xoxo

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment